The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. —Ayn Rand
On Today’s Episode:
I recently had the pleasure to host Danielle Anderson (Miller Canfield), Kathy Beauregard (WMU), Amy McClain (PNC Financial Services Group) and Anita Mehta (Stryker) at a First Leaders breakfast. Today’s podcast is the first part of this incredible panel that focused on women in leadership. Listen in for insight on:
- Which characteristic derails people’s careers.
- The one characteristic that all leaders should possess and who embodies that.
- How the panelists have experienced different treatments between men and women throughout their career.
- The importance of emotional intelligence in leadership.
- Tips for active listening.
Question: How can you ensure that your organization strives for gender equality and allows opportunities for women to be in leadership positions?