Leadership must be about something beyond self-interest, greater than self-promotion, and more noble than self-service. —Randy Ross
On Today’s Episode:
- I talk with Dr. Randy Ross, author of the new book Relationomics: Business Powered by Relationships
- Concepts to transcend business that can also be applied at home
- The four principles to cultivate healthier relationships
- How vulnerability is a building block of all four principles
- How relationships power business
- The importance of feedback seeking
- Emotional bank accounts and how to keep those full
Randy’s book comes out on February 5 and is available for pre-order right now; just follow the link in the first bullet point. And if you’d like to follow what he’s up to, you can find him on Twitter here and at https://drrandyross.com/. As always, if you have any comments, questions or ideas, please send me a message or tweet me @RonKitchens on Twitter.
Question: Which principle of relationship building can you apply in your life? How?