A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure. —Henry Kissinger
On Today’s Episode:
- What an Instant Pot and busy seasons have in common
- Use pressure to grow as a leader
- Jon Acuff’s wall calendar
- Dealing with unexpected pressure
- Ask for help to not get trapped in your own head
It’s the end of the year and, while things tend to calm down between Christmas and New Year, these last weeks can mean intense pressure to finish strong. But don’t let pressure increase because you’re focusing on too many things at once. Refocus on what’s really important. That focus will carry you through the end of 2018 and set you up for success in 2019.
I hope you liked today’s podcast. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, send me a message or tweet me @RonKitchens on Twitter; hearing from the listening audience is one of my favorite things.
Question: How can you reframe your perception of pressure to let it motivate you and your team?