Analyzing humor is like trying to dissect a frog. You can do it, but the frog tends to die in the process. – Mark Twain
On Today’s Episode:
- Brad Lomenick is here to stay as co-host!
- Buy your own MEGA M&Ms so you can be the best boss too.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Creating a culture where people want to be.
- Fun has to have boundaries, never laugh at another’s expense.
- The different roles women and men play in workplace laughter.
- The perfect litmus test: Would you tell that joke to your grandma?
- Empower your organization’s “Chief Humor Officer.”
Question: What is your default as a leader? Do you bring joy and laughter? Do you lean toward nose in the books? How do you manage that?