With Thanksgiving and with your leadership, it’s all about the planning. —Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- How Thanksgiving dinner can teach us lessons for leadership
- It’s all in the planning
- Get the right people involved
- Stay focused on the end goal
- Be grateful
- Good leaders are appreciative
- People work harder for people they like (and we tend to like people that appreciate us)
These last few weeks of the year tend to be some of the busiest ones at Southwest Michigan First. Thanksgiving is the perfect time for me to reflect on what I’m grateful for, do a little recharging and curate the motivation to finish the year strong. I hope you find some inspiration in today’s light-hearted message and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Question: What are you doing during this upcoming holiday weekend to recharge and set yourself up for an amazing finish to the year?