My most embarrassing moment in life… When I didn’t put my family first. —Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- The importance of allowing your team to put family first.
- Maximizing the relationship between corporate and the individual.
- Content people work harder and are more engaged.
- How this concept encourages staff to lead an integrated life.
- Getting to know your team’s family creates a healthy work balance.
Question: Which of today’s tips can you implement to put your family at the top of your priorities?