The only way to thrive and succeed today is through accelerating people. — Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I talk about the talent shortage
- How lack of population is going to disrupt all areas of employment
- Coaching green talent to accelerate and lead teams
- My favorite metaphor about prospective employees
- The importance of developing your team
In a time of full employment, it’s scary to think that in just the Southwest Michigan region alone, we will be facing a 35,000-person shortage in the next 10 years. Holding onto your talent is becoming more important than ever. I hope today’s episode helps frame the conversation and gives you ideas on how to help close the gap.
Question: What are you doing to curb your talent woes?