You must feed your mind with reading material, thoughts, and ideas that open you to new possibilities. – Oprah Winfrey
On Today’s Episode:
- The Curly Shuffle
- Grab a pen and get a notebook out, we are going to name drop some of the best resources around.
- Podcasts are a free, brilliant learning resource.
- Try storing your podcasts on the Overcast app.
- Readers are leaders, grab a paper novel and let your brain relax.
- They Call Me Supermensch by Shep Gordon
- Who are you learning from? Find a great curator and follow their trail.
- Be open minded to learning from other perspectives + opinions.
Question: Are you allowing a diverse feed on your blogs and podcasts list? How can you incorporate a diversity of thought?