The issues that divide us are second in priority to the way we respond to each other. —Lucas Ramirez
On Today’s Episode:
- Lucas Ramirez, author of Designed for More, will be joining us at Catalyst University on June 20.
- How the term “murmuration” goes beyond birds and is important to leadership
- How unity drives all great teams
- The importance of learning to redefine our flock
- The danger of over-identifying with smaller groups
Today’s episode is a re-launch of an interview I did with Lucas Ramirez last fall. Lucas has such an amazing outlook on how to drive unity and make teams thrive that I wanted to share it with you again in preparation for him to join us on June 20 for Catalyst University. If you want to connect further with Lucas, you can find him on Twitter and on Instagram. And if you would like to come see him and many other amazing speakers at Catalyst University, you can register here!
Question: How can you encourage a culture of unity and civility in discussions within your organization?