He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
With Christmas just around the corner, our team took some time to reflect on what we’re most thankful for. In the spirit of gratitude and holiday well wishes, we wanted to share our list with you!
In addition to our family and friends, we are grateful for…
- being part of a region that is so generous in giving to philanthropic causes and helping those who are truly in need.
- the State Theatre for creating an environment for the community to come together around great music and performances.
- gourmet coffee and chocolate!
- having people in my life that make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
- snow on Christmas (well, fingers crossed).
- amazing local stores and boutiques to accomplish all of my Christmas shopping.
- rest and relaxation this holiday season.
- an outstanding WMU football coach in PJ Fleck and for the Bahamas Bowl game to watch on Christmas Eve.
- a church that feels like home.
- another year of health in my life.
- great wine for relaxing!
- NSYNC’s holiday album.
- being on a team of where everyone treats you like family and friends before co-workers.
May you enjoy the brightness of the season and find joy in both the big and little things.
Always Forward – and Merry Christmas!
Question: As you look back on 2015, what are you most thankful for?