The diamonds of the world are people who manifest their own greatness and their own unique capabilities. — Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and I talk about embracing your authenticity
- How I felt cheated by a not-so-genuine tomahawk
- Ensuring your brand is authentically you
- Authenticity does not mean perfection
- Valuing your natural talents
Part of being authentic is the ability to resist trying to be someone else, which can be easier said than done in today’s world of self-help books. Rather than blindly copying behaviors, ask yourself how you can apply the lessons in your own life. Remember: even a really, really great fake will eventually be discovered.
Question: In 15 words or less, describe your brand. Don’t include titles and roles, but rather talk about what sets you apart and makes you special.