The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight. —Carly Fiorina
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and Ron talk about using data and analytics to drive business.
- Using data to a point where your business is thriving.
- The importance of relying on analytics, not serendipity.
- How Ron found out early in his career that data can convey a strategic advantage.
- Understanding what exactly the numbers tell you.
It’s important that obtain methods to measure key areas of your business and that you understand the story these numbers tell. At Southwest Michigan First, we track many areas because this helps us map out where to go next. Research allows us to make informed decisions for the future. Without it, we’d be grappling in the dark and sailing without a compass.
Question: Are you tracking data for your company? Can you decipher the story the analytics tell and use this information to grow your business?