When writers die they become books, which is, after all, not too bad an incarnation. —Jorge Luis Borges
On Today’s Episode:
- Ron talks with Chad Allen, author coach extraordinaire
- The 5 steps to writing a book
- Pros and cons of traditional publishing and self-publishing
- The importance of “book camp”
- Chad’s gift to our listeners: Success trail map (text PUBLISH to 444999)
- How an agent adds value
Chad has been a tremendous help and wonderful friend through my current book journey. (Side note: my new book will release April 2019!) If you want to connect with Chad on social media, you can tweet him @ChadRAllen on Twitter or follow his Facebook page. And remember, the only way to write a book is to just get started. Drop me a note if you found this helpful or if you have a topic you’d like to hear about on the podcast.
Question: If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?