Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ―Helen Keller
On Today’s Episode:
- Keynote from Von Washington, Jr., Executive Director of Community Relations at The Kalamazoo Promise
- The impact of generational turnover
- Myths and stereotypes about each generation in the workforce
- What all generations have in common
- How important authenticity and vulnerability are
- Chasing culture
If Von’s voice sounds familiar to you, you’re correct; Von is our voice-over extraordinaire for the Always Forward Leadership Podcast intro and outro! If you’d like to learn more about him, you can find Von’s bio here or follow him on Twitter. Lastly, you can find the slide deck for the keynote here.
Question: How can you use the generational differences within your organization to create growth and understanding?