The more we know, the more we want to know. —Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- Carla and Ron discuss how important curiosity is to leadership.
- Creativity begins with curiosity; creativity is the catalyst for growth.
- The importance of continued learning: when you know more, you can do more.
- Ron’s “old basement couch” simile.
- Why flexibility is important when setting big goals.
Question: Have you stopped learning? How can you inspire curiosity in your own life and leadership? What would it take to inspire organizational curiosity to grow your business?