Understanding other people always has to be rooted in understanding yourself. – Gretchen Rubin
On Today’s Episode:
- Gretchen Rubin, author of The Four Tendencies
- Gretchen’s journey from clerking for Justice Sandra Day O’Connor to becoming a bestselling author
- How The Four Tendencies came to be
- What is really at play when creating habits?
- The four personality types that are explored in the book
- Tailoring communications and workflow with these personality types
- The one unifying leadership characteristic for all personality types
Question: What is your personality type according to The Four Tendencies? How can you use this knowledge to improve your leadership?