Leadership is supposed to be hard because it’s so valuable. Great leaders plan for the tough days, that’s what makes them great leaders. – Ron Kitchens
On Today’s Episode:
- What does “managing from the middle” mean?
- Why investing in those key relationships is so important
- Recognizing how relationships evolve
- What is keeping you in the cul-de-sac?
- Why do you call who you call?
- Know who can help you fix the boat before the storm happens
Question: Who are the key relationships that you can strategically invest in to make your leadership journey better?