When you delegate, you are giving somebody else the opportunity to step up and challenge themselves, and develop their own leadership and creative capacities. – Mary Zalla
On Today’s Episode:
- Moving away from the mindset of “delegation = dumping”
- Identifying the right person for the right job
- Helping your team see their potential
- Letting failure be safe, not debilitating
- Increasing communication surrounding responsibilities: why and why now?
Question: What responsibilities are you hanging on to that should be delegated to your team?