There is no one single definition of a good culture. There is a right culture for you. – Denise Lee Yohn
On Today’s Episode:
- Denise Lee Yohn, author of the new book FUSION
- The difference between “brand” and “culture”
- Examples of companies that do brand and culture well
- Companies can be performance driven and still meaningfully engage people
- Five strategies to build your culture
- Pay attention to and be intentional about culture
- Find free materials supporting her book FUSION here!
Question: Are there values that your organization has that can be made more overt to your clients so you can bring them into your culture and build your brand from the inside out?