I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard. – Estée Lauder
On Today’s Episode
- Jonathan Bock and Phil Cooke, authors of the book The Way Back: How Christians Blew Our Credibility and How We Get It Back, scheduled for release on February 6, 2018.
- How they used their media and marketing backgrounds to write this book
- Telling your own story and telling it well
- The importance of believing in your own product
- The best marketing starts at the individual level
- How culture has affected the belief in the product
Question: Believing in your own product is a huge factor in successful marketing. What can you do to ensure your team stands completely behind your product or mission?