If you want to attract the best and brightest, then you have to build an organization you feel good about. – William C. Ford, Jr.
On Today’s Episode:
- The importance of team engagement
- Southwest Michigan First’s bi-annual engagement survey
- Why do you need to keep a gauge on the team’s engagement level?
- Meaningful appreciation and recognition
- Involving the team in improving the bottom 5 areas
- Ron and Carla’s favorite team solutions from these engagement sessions
Question: How can you incorporate genuine, meaningful appreciation into your interactions with your team?