The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly. – Jim Rohn
On Today’s Episode:
- Are you mind-full or mindful?
- The benefits of being mindful in leadership.
- Finding time and space to decompress and recalibrate.
- Leaders have to be aware in order to de-escalate emotions in intense situations.
- Practical ways to practice mindfulness in your day-to-day.
Question: Do you take intentional time to refocus on the present?