Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success. – Paul J. Meyer
On Today’s Episode:
- Leaders often build a culture that is the cause of the tough conversations – take inventory of your communication style today.
- Tips for handling tough conversations
- Keeping a posture of love and respect with your team
- Being consistent in your communication style and frequency
- Bring clarity to your team through these conversations
- Cut the small talk, be direct when addressing something difficult
- Understand the person across the table and how you can best communicate with them
Question: How can you build routine conversations with each of your team members into your schedule to build a line of open and trusting communication?